VEGAN IN LARA
Vegan cuisine has an important place in the gastronomic pantheon at Lara, and we offer unique flavours to our vegan guests. An important element of the vegan lifestyle is an emphasis on healthy living and culinary culture. Mediterranean cuisine provides numerous vegan options, with vegetables prepared in classic dishes with olive oil, stews and stuffed vegetables, as well as halva, sherbets and much more. Taking a farm-to-table approach, our skilled chefs prepare the freshest and most delicious dishes for you every evening at the Palmiye buffet restaurant.
At Lara, farm-to-table also refers to the olive oil we produce from our own olives, citrus fruits from our own trees, and a range of other produce harvested from our own fields. We have a capable team working diligently to ensure that every morsel remains pure during preparation. This is just another reason why Lara is considered the best raw food destination in Antalya.
How do we cater to our vegan guests?
In addition to many other stylish dining options, Lara hotel includes 100% vegan-friendly cuisine in its Stylish All concept.
· We offer our vegan guests numerous alternatives with pure foods.
· Our menu includes gluten-free and lactose-free products.
· We use fresh, organic produce.
· We use produce grown in our own gardens for our guests.
· We prepare dishes that supply the correct amount of protein for your dietary needs.
· We care that your day begins with the energy-filled flavours found in a proper village breakfast.
· We add flavour to our dishes with organic spices.
· Vegan desserts are available for our sweets-loving guests.
· Guests who have adopted a raw diet may select from dishes cooked at around 41 degrees C.