RULES & REGULATIONS
To ensure the safety and comfort of everyone in the hotel, the Management reserves the right to terminate the accommodation of guests who fail to comply with the following rules and regulations.
• Children should never be left alone on the balcony, and should not climb on the furniture in the room.
• Children should be accompanied in locations such as stairways etc.
• For your own safety and comfort, please do not enter the food and beverage areas without shoes.
• For your own comfort and safety, please wear a shirt in our restaurants.
• The rooms are for accommodation service. Each individual staying in a room must be registered at the reception.
• Unregistered visitors are not permitted to enter guest rooms or other areas of the hotel. An additional fee for unregistered guests will be charged to the account of the guest(s) registered to the room.
• “Barut Lara” is a non-smoking hotel: there are designated smoking areas for our guests.
• We kindly request that guests maintain a reasonable volume level. Please respect the comfort of other guests.
• Our guests are strictly forbidden to harass each other or demonstrate disturbing behaviour.
• Our guests are entirely responsible for their belongings. “Barut Lara” does not accept any responsibility should a guest’s belongings be lost or stolen.
• Please keep your valuables in the special safes in your rooms. Otherwise, the hotel management does not accept any responsibility.
• “Barut Lara” does not accept any responsibility for any accident or injury beyond the control of the Hotel.
• It is strictly forbidden to discard items or garbage from the windows or balconies of the Hotel.
• Using items such as laser pointers etc. is forbidden in the Hotel.
• Pets are permitted in the guest rooms.
• There are litter bins inside the hotel for paper, metal, glass and plastics: please discard items in the appropriate bins.